Last update on March 18, 2021
These Terms and Conditions of Service (“T&Cs”) constitute a legally binding agreement (the “Agreement”) between you (also referred to herein as “User”) and Medium Rare Mgmt, LLC (“MRM”) governing your purchase of NFTs as part of the Rob Gronkowski Championship Series NFT Auction. BY BIDDING IN THIS AUCTION, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND ALL OF THE TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN AND ALL OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE INCLUDED AS PART OF OZONE NETWORKS, INC D/B/A OPENSEA (https://opensea.io/tos). If you do not agree to these T&Cs, you may not bid in this auction.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS PROVISIONS THAT GOVERN HOW CLAIMS BETWEEN YOU AND MRM CAN BE BROUGHT (SEE SECTION 12 BELOW). THESE PROVISIONS WILL, WITH LIMITED EXCEPTION, REQUIRE YOU TO SUBMIT CLAIMS YOU HAVE AGAINST MRM TO BINDING AND FINAL ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY CLASS, GROUP OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
By entering into this Agreement, and/or by you participating in the Rob Gronkowski Championship Series NFT Auction you expressly acknowledge that you understand this Agreement (including the dispute resolution and arbitration provisions in Section 12) and accept all of its terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT Participate in the Rob Gronkowski Championship series NFT AUCTION.
1. Definitions. “Art” means any art, design, and drawings that may be associated with an NFT that you Own.
“Name and Likeness” means name, nicknames, images, likenesses, and personae of Robert Gronkowski.
"NFT" means any blockchain-tracked, non-fungible token, such as those conforming to the ERC-721 standard.
“Licensed Rights” with respect to an NFT means your rights to an NFT that you are the current rightful licensee and which you acquired from a legitimate source, where proof of such purchase is recorded on the relevant blockchain.
“Licensed NFT” means an NFT for which you successfully provided the highest bid.
“Third Party IP” means any third-party patent rights (including, without limitation, patent applications and disclosures), copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, know-how or any other intellectual property rights recognized in any country or jurisdiction in the world.
2. Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that MRM (or, as applicable, its licensors, such as individual rappers, influencers, athletes, and/or celebrities) owns all legal right, title and interest in and to the Art, and all intellectual property rights therein. The rights that you have in and to the Licensed NFT and Art are limited to those expressly stated in Section 3 of these T&Cs below. MRM and its licensors reserve all rights in and to the Licensed NFT, Name and Likeness, and Art not expressly granted to you in Section 3 of these T&Cs. All purchases of NFTs, as well as associated charges, are non-refundable. This no-refund policy shall apply at all times regardless of your decision to terminate usage of the NFT, any disruption to the operations of any components of the NFT, or any other reason whatsoever.
(a) Subject to your continued compliance with these T&Cs, MRM grants you a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable (except as specifical provided below in section 3 (b)), royalty-free license to display the Art for your Licensed NFTs, solely for the following purposes: (i) for your own personal, non-commercial use; or (ii) as part of a third party website or application that permits the inclusion, involvement, or participation of your Licensed NFTs, provided that the website/application cryptographically verifies each NFT owner’s rights to display the Art for their Licensed NFTs to ensure that only the actual owner can display the Art, and provided that the Art is no longer visible once the owner of the Licensed NFT leaves the website/application. As it relates to the preceding rights, you shall be considered to control the Licensed Rights.
(b) You have the limited right to transfer the Licensed NFT, provided that (i) the transferee accepts all of the T&Cs and all of Ozone Networks, Inc. d/b/a OpenSea terms of service, https://opensea.io/tos; (ii) MRM is paid ten (10%) of the gross amounts paid by such party relating to the Licensed NFT, including but not limited to any transfer price and any other related compensation (e.g. (1) if the transfer price is the equivalent of $100,000 then MRM will be entitled to $10,000 or (2) if the transfer price is equivalent to $100,000 and an additional $50,000 is paid as related use fee then MRM would be entitled to $15,000). Such payment shall be paid on the same terms and at the same time as you are paid; (iii) You have not prior to the transfer violated any of the T&Cs and Conditions and/or Ozone Networks, Inc. d/b/a OpenSea terms of service, https://opensea.io/tos; and (iv) the party receiving the Licensed NFT provides MRM with a valid e-mail address.
(c) To the extent that you are the original licensee of the Licensed NTF entitled the Career Highlight Card, and further provided that you still are the licensee of such Licensed NFT from the date of the original auction through April 30, 2021, you shall be entitled to receive two (2) tickets for a football game during the 2021 season in which Robert Gronkowski’s team is playing. To redeem the offer for these tickets, you must follow all instructions presented to you after the completion of the auction. These tickets are non-transferable and you must be one of the parties attending the event. The tickets are further conditioned upon all terms and conditions associated with the use of those tickets, including but not limited to Covid-19 rules, security provisions and restrictions to your attending such events. Such grant also includes a one (1) time meet and greet with Robert Gronkowski. The time, length, and location of such meet and great will be determined by MRM in its sole discretion. Such grant shall not include any other benefits, including but not limited to travel accommodations and food.
4. Restrictions. You agree that you may not, nor permit any third party to do or attempt to do any of the following without MRM’s express prior written consent in each case: (i) modify the Licensed NFT, Name and Likeness and/or Art for your Licensed NFT in any way, including, without limitation, the shapes, designs, drawings, attributes, or color schemes; (ii) use the Licensed NFT, Name and Likeness and/or Art for your Licensed NFTs to advertise, market, or sell any product or service; (iii) use the Licensed NFT, Name and Likeness and/or Art from your Licensed NFTs in connection with images, videos, or other forms of media that depict hatred, intolerance, violence, cruelty, or anything else that could reasonably be found to constitute hate speech or otherwise infringe upon the rights of others, drugs (including, without limitation, both prescription and non-prescription) or other supplements, death, pornography or other “adult only” or sexually explicit activities, massage parlors, prostitution or any dating or escort activities, weapons or ammunition, denigration or discrimination against individuals based on race, national origin, gender, religion, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or age, medical conditions and/or political campaigns or causes; (iv) use the Licensed NFT, Name and Likeness and/or Art from your Licensed NFTs in movies, videos, or any other forms of media, except solely for your own personal, non-commercial use; (v) sell, distribute for commercial gain (including, without limitation, giving away in the hopes of eventual commercial gain), or otherwise commercialize merchandise that includes, contains, or consists of the Licensed NFT, Name and Likeness and/or Art from your Licensed NFTs; (vi) attempt to trademark, copyright, or otherwise acquire additional intellectual property rights in or to the Licensed NFT, Name and Likeness and/or Art from your Licensed NFTs; or (vii) otherwise utilize the Art from your Licensed NFTs for your or any third party’s commercial benefit. To the extent that the Licensed NFT, Name and Likeness and/or Art associated with your Licensed NFTs contains Third Party IP (e.g., licensed intellectual property from a celebrity, athlete, or other individual or company), you understand and agree as follows: (w) that you will not have the right to use such Third Party IP in any way except as incorporated in the Art, and subject to the license and restrictions contained herein; (x) that, depending on the nature of the license granted from the owner of the Third Party IP, MRM may need to pass through additional terms and/or restrictions on your ability to use the Art; and (y) to the extent that MRM informs you of such additional restrictions in writing (email is permissible), you will be responsible for complying with all such restrictions from the date that you receive the notice, and that failure to do so will be deemed a breach of these T&Cs. The restriction in Section 4 will survive the expiration or termination of these T&Cs.
5. Termination of the License. The rights granted hereunder shall automatically terminate and all rights shall return to MRM if (i) If at any time you sell, trade, donate, give away, transfer, or otherwise dispose of your Licensed NFT for any reason except as specially provided in section 3 (b); (ii) the email address you provide to MRM is no longer valid; (iii) you breach any of the T&Cs and conditions and/or Ozone Networks, Inc. d/b/a OpenSea terms of service, https://opensea.io/tos; (iii) you have a receiver or similar party appointed for your property, become insolvent, acknowledge your insolvency in any manner, make an assignment for the benefit of your creditors, or file a petition of bankruptcy; (iv) you engage in any unlawful business practice related to the Licensed NFT; or (v) you disparage MRM, Robert Gronkowski and/or and each of their parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, affiliates, agents, attorneys and employees..
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. AS USED HEREIN THE PHRASE “MRM PARTIES” MEANS MRM AND ROBERT GRONKOWSKI, THEIR DIRECT AND INDIRECT PRESENT AND FUTURE PARENT, SUBSIDIARY AND AFFILIATE ENTITIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE VENDORS, LICENSORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS AND EMPLOYEES. ALL LICENSED NFTs ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE MRM PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MRM PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER AND/OR DEVICE OR TECHNOLOGY FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR FOR ANY FORM OF DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, AND/OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES BASED ON ANY CAUSES OF ACTION WHATSOEVER RELATED TO ANY NFT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE LICENSED NFT, THE AUCTION, ANY TECHNOLOGY AND/OR PARTIES RELATED TO THE AUCTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BLOCKCHAIN, METAMASK WALLET AND/OR OZONE NETWORKS, INC D/B/A OPENSEA. YOU AGREE THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER SUCH ALLEGATIONS ARE FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR FALL UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS UPON WHICH LIABILITY IS CLAIMED AND EVEN IF A DISCLAIMING PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE, AND IN ANY EVENT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE MRM PARTIES’ TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED TEN PERCENT (10%) OF THE TOTAL SUM PAID DIRECTLY BY YOU TO MRM FOR THE APPLICABLE LICENSED NFT. YOU ACCEPT THE INHERENT SECURITY RISKS OF PROVIDING INFORMATION AND DEALING ONLINE OVER THE INTERNET AND AGREE THAT WE HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY UNLESS IT IS DUE TO OUR GROSS NEGLIGENCE. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW ALL OR ANY PART OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TO APPLY TO YOU, THE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY PROVISION APPLIES TO NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS (AND RESIDENTS OF ANY OTHER STATES, TERRITORIES, AND/OR JURISDICTION).
7. ASSUMPTION OF RISK. You agree as follows: (A) To the extent a there is a price or market for a blockchain asset, such markets and prices are extremely volatile, and variations in the price of other digital assets could materially and adversely affect the value of any digital asset(s) you own, such as Licensed NFTs, and there is no guarantee Licensed NFTs will have or retain any value; (B) The off the field conduct of an athlete (such as drug use, domestic abuse or inappropriate social media posts) or to the extent that an athlete is indicted for a felony or is convicted of a crime involving moral turpitude or to the extent that the athlete’s conduct insults or offends the community, may materially diminish the commercial value of the item that you purchase; (C) there are risks associated with using an Internet-native assets (e.g., non-fungible tokens, cryptocurrencies, etc.) including, but not limited to, the risk of hardware, software and Internet connections and/or failures, the risk of malicious software introduction, and the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to information stored within your digital “wallet”, and the MRM Parties will not be responsible for any of these, however caused; (D) the MRM Parties do not make any promises or guarantees about the availability of the Licensed NFT or the Art on the Internet or that they will host the Licensed NFT or the Art at any specific location and/or for any specific period of time; (E) upgrades to the Ethereum platform, a hard fork in the Ethereum platform, a failure or cessation of Ethereum, or a change in how transactions are confirmed on the Ethereum platform may have unintended, adverse effects on all blockchains using such technologies, including without limitation Licensed NFTs; (F) the MRM Parties do not make any promises or guarantees related to MetaMask Wallet, Ozone Networks, Inc. d/b/a OpenSea, Blockchain or any other third parties related to this auction and each of their applications and/or services, including but not limited to the continued availability of either and/or the protection and/or storage of any data you provide to those parties (G) NFTs are made available solely for entertainment purposes; and (H) the MRM Parties are not responsible for any transaction between you and a third party (e.g., your transfer of a Licensed NFT from a third party on the so-called “secondary market”), and the MRM Parties shall have no liability in connection with any such transaction.
8. Governing Law. These T&Cs and all matters related to them and/or any Licensed NFT shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, as they are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within New York and without regard to conflict of law principles, except to the extent that law is inconsistent with or preempted by federal law. Any action related to these T&Cs and/or any Licensed NFT shall be brought in the appropriate state or federal court located in New York County, New York; and you irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state or federal courts in New York County, New York for the adjudication of all claims.
9. Changes to these T&Cs. MRM may make changes to these T&Cs from time to time. When MRM makes changes, we will make the updated T&Cs available on this website and update the “Last Updated” date at the beginning of these T&Cs accordingly. Please check these T&Cs periodically for changes. Any changes to the T&Cs will apply on the date that they are made and, by way of example, your continued access to or use of the Licensed NFT and the Art after the T&Cs have been updated will constitute your binding acceptance of the updates.
10. Eligibility: (a) Participation in the Rob Gronkowski Championship Series NFT Auction is open only to individuals who have the right and authority to enter into this Agreement, are fully able and competent to satisfy the terms, conditions, and obligations herein. It is not available to Users who have had their User privileges temporarily or permanently deactivated. You may not allow other persons to use your User credentials, and you agree that you are the sole authorized user. (b) By becoming a User, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
11. Indemnity: You will defend, indemnify, and hold MRM, including our affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, successors and assigns, and each of our respective officers, directors, employees, agents, or shareholders, as well as MRM Parties, harmless from any claims, actions, suits, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your purchase, sale or possession of the NFT, including: (1) your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference; (2) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party as a result of your own interaction with such third party; (3) any allegation that any materials that you submit to us or transmit in the course of the auction, communications seeking MRM’s consent to activities or otherwise, infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or (4) any other activities in connection with the auction or the NFT. This indemnity shall be applicable without regard to the negligence of any party, including any indemnified person.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION, ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
(a) Agreement to Binding Arbitration Between You and MRM.
YOU AND MRM MUTUALLY AGREE TO WAIVE OUR RESPECTIVE RIGHTS TO RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES IN A COURT OF LAW BY A JUDGE OR JURY AND AGREE TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE BY ARBITRATION, as set forth below. This agreement to arbitrate (“Arbitration Agreement”) is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and survives after the Agreement terminates or your relationship with MRM ends. ANY ARBITRATION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS; CLASS ARBITRATIONS AND CLASS ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED. Except as expressly provided below, this Arbitration Agreement applies to all Claims (defined below) between you and MRM, including our affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, successors and assigns, and each of our respective officers, directors, employees, agents, or shareholders.
Except as expressly provided below, ALL DISPUTES AND CLAIMS BETWEEN US (EACH A “CLAIM” AND COLLECTIVELY, “CLAIMS”) SHALL BE EXCLUSIVELY RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND MRM. These Claims include, but are not limited to, any dispute, claim or controversy, whether based on past, present, or future events, arising out of or relating to the Rob Gronkowski Championship Series NFT Auction, this Agreement and prior versions thereof (including the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof), payments made by you or any payments made or allegedly owed to you, any promotions or offers made by MRM, any city, county, state or federal trade secrets, unfair competition, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, fraud, defamation, emotional distress, breach of any express or implied contract or covenant, claims arising under federal or state consumer protection laws; claims arising under antitrust laws, claims arising under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act and Fair Credit Reporting Act; and claims arising under the Uniform Trade Secrets Act, Civil Rights Act of 1964, Americans With Disabilities Act, and state statutes, if any, addressing the same or similar subject matters, and all other federal and state statutory and common law claims. All disputes concerning the arbitrability of a Claim (including disputes about the scope, applicability, enforceability, revocability, or validity of the Arbitration Agreement) shall be decided by the arbitrator, except as expressly provided below.
BY AGREEING TO ARBITRATION, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU AND MRM ARE WAIVING THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT OR HAVE A JURY TRIAL FOR ALL CLAIMS, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT. This Arbitration Agreement is intended to require arbitration of every claim or dispute that can lawfully be arbitrated, except for those claims and disputes which by the terms of this Arbitration Agreement are expressly excluded from the requirement to arbitrate.
(b) Prohibition of Class Actions and Non-Individualized Relief.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU AND MRM MAY EACH BRING CLAIMS IN ARBITRATION AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT ON A CLASS, COLLECTIVE ACTION, OR REPRESENTATIVE BASIS (“CLASS ACTION WAIVER”). YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU AND MRM BOTH ARE WAIVING THE RIGHT TO PURSUE OR HAVE A DISPUTE RESOLVED AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS, COLLECTIVE OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THIS SUBSECTION (B) SHALL NOT APPLY TO REPRESENTATIVE PRIVATE ATTORNEYS GENERAL ACT CLAIMS BROUGHT AGAINST MRM, WHICH ARE ADDRESSED SEPARATELY IN other SECTIONs.
The arbitrator shall have no authority to consider or resolve any Claim or issue any relief on any basis other than an individual basis. The arbitrator shall have no authority to consider or resolve any Claim or issue any relief on a class, collective, or representative basis. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claims.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, the Arbitration Agreement or the AAA Rules, disputes regarding the scope, applicability, enforceability, revocability, or validity of the Class Action Waiver may be resolved only by a civil court of competent jurisdiction and not by an arbitrator. In any case in which: (1) the dispute is filed as a class, collective, or representative action and (2) there is a final judicial determination that the Class Action Waiver is unenforceable with respect to any Claim or any particular remedy for a Claim (such as a request for public injunctive relief), then that Claim or particular remedy (and only that Claim or particular remedy) shall be severed from any remaining claims and/or remedies and may be brought in a civil court of competent jurisdiction, but the Class Action Waiver shall be enforced in arbitration on an individual basis as to all other Claims or remedies to the fullest extent possible.
(c) Rules Governing the Arbitration.
Any arbitration conducted pursuant to this Arbitration Agreement shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) pursuant to its Consumer Arbitration Rules that are in effect at the time the arbitration is initiated, as modified by the terms set forth in this Agreement. Copies of these rules can be obtained at the AAA’s website (www.adr.org) (the “AAA Rules”) or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if requested by you and if proper based on the facts and circumstances of the Claims presented, the arbitrator shall have the discretion to select a different set of AAA Rules, but in no event shall the arbitrator consolidate more than one person’s Claims, or otherwise preside over any form of representative, collective, or class proceeding. The parties may select a different arbitration administrator upon mutual written agreement.
As part of the arbitration, both you and MRM will have the opportunity for reasonable discovery of non-privileged information that is relevant to the Claim. The arbitrator may award any individualized remedies that would be available in court. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claims.
The case shall be heard by one arbitrator, who shall be an executive with a company in the entertainment event production industry. The arbitrator will decide the substance of all claims in accordance with applicable law and will honor all claims of privilege recognized by law. The arbitrator shall not be bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving different Users but is bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving the same User to the extent required by applicable law. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
(d) Arbitration Fees and Awards.
The payment of filing and arbitration fees will be governed by the relevant AAA Rules subject to the following modification: The arbitrator in his award shall allocate all arbitration fees in his sole discretion and shall have the power to charge reasonable attorney fees of the successful party to the losing party.
(e) Location and Manner of Arbitration.
Unless you and MRM agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings between MRM and a User will take place in the county of your billing address. If AAA arbitration is unavailable in your county, the arbitration hearings will take place in the nearest available location for a AAA arbitration. Your right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules.
(f) Exceptions to Arbitration.
This Arbitration Agreement shall not require arbitration of the following types of claims: (1) small claims actions brought on an individual basis that are within the scope of such small claims court’s jurisdiction. Where these claims are brought in a court of competent jurisdiction, MRM will not require arbitration of those claims. MRM's agreement not to require arbitration of these claims does not waive the enforceability of any other provision of this Arbitration Agreement, or of the enforceability of this Arbitration Agreement as to any other dispute, claim, or controversy.
Nothing in this Arbitration Agreement shall be deemed to preclude or excuse a party from bringing an administrative claim before any agency in order to fulfill the party's obligation to exhaust administrative remedies before making a claim in arbitration However, should you bring an administrative claim, you may only seek or recover money damages of any type pursuant to this Arbitration Provision, and you knowingly and voluntarily waive the right to seek or recover money damages of any type pursuant to any administrative complaint. Nothing in this Agreement or Arbitration Agreement prevents your participation in an investigation by a government agency of any report, claim or charge otherwise covered by this Arbitration Provision.
In addition to the severability provisions in subsections (b) and (c) above, in the event that any portion of this Arbitration Agreement is deemed illegal or unenforceable under applicable law not preempted by the FAA, such provision shall be severed, and the remainder of the Arbitration Agreement shall be given full force and effect.
(h) Optional Pre-Arbitration Negotiation Process.
Before initiating any arbitration or proceeding, you and MRM may agree to first attempt to negotiate any dispute, claim or controversy between the parties informally for 30 days, unless this time period is mutually extended by you and MRM. A party who intends to seek negotiation under this subsection must first send to the other a written notice of the dispute (“Notice”). The Notice must (1) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (2) set forth the specific relief sought. All offers, promises, conduct and statements, whether oral or written, made in the course of the negotiation by any of the parties, their agents, employees, and attorneys are confidential, privileged and inadmissible for any purpose, including as evidence of liability or for impeachment, in arbitration or other proceeding involving the parties.
13. Contact Us. If you have any questions or concerns, including if you need to access these T&Cs in an alternative format, we encourage you to contact us via e-mail at info@GronkNFT.com.
Robert James Gronkowski, nicknamed "GRONK", is an American football tight end for Tampa Bay. He previously played nine seasons for New England. He is a four-time national champion (XLIX, LI, LIII, LV), a five-time Pro Bowl selection, and a four-time First Team All-Pro selection, and was selected in the 2010s All-Decade Team and 100th Anniversary All-Time Team. Gronkowski is one of football's most popular and beloved players, with a larger-than-life personality on and off the field. With his numerous accomplishments and accolades, he is regarded by many sports analysts, writers, and peers as one of his era's best players, and the greatest tight end to ever play the game of football.View Auction
Medium Rare is proud to partner with Rob Gronkowski to help bring his NFT to life.
Focused at the intersection of Sports & Entertainment, Medium Rare partners with global icons to build entertainment brands. Medium Rare is the creator and producer of global brands including: The SHAQ Bowl, Shaq’s Fun House, Gronk Beach, Black Entrepreneurs Day, The Sports Illustrated Awards, SHAQ vs GRONK, and more. Medium Rare also manages and produces custom activations for leading brands and icons including: DJ Diesel aka Shaquille O’Neal, Rob Gronkowski, DJ Carnage, and Virgin Voyages. Medium Rare was founded by Joe Silberzweig and Adam Richman. Earlier this year, Joe and Adam were named to the Forbes 30U30 list and Pollstar's Next Gen Impact list.
Learn more at www.Medium-Rare.com
Still have questions? E-mail us at info@GronkNFT.com and we will do our best to get back to you ASAP!