When you use the GRONK NFT website to register for an event, sign up for alerts or otherwise make a connection with us, you trust us with your personal data. We’re committed to keeping that trust. That starts with helping you understand our privacy practices.
This notice describes the personal data we collect, how it’s used and shared, and your choices regarding this data. We recommend that you read this along with our privacy overview, which highlights key points about our privacy practices.
This policy applies to all GRONK NFT users, and to GRONK NFT website activities and processes and services, including our websites, apps, features, and other services (“GRONK NFT Services” or “Services”) offered by Medium Rare Live, LLC, 447 Broadway, 2nd Floor #278 New York, NY 10013 . Please remember that your use of the GRONK NFT Services is also subject to our Terms of Service.
All those subject to this notice are referred to as “users” in this notice.
Questions, comments, and complaints about GRONK NFT data practices in connection with personal information users provide to GRONK NFT can be submitted here: info@GronkNFT.com
When you make use of GRONK NFT Services, we collect the information you provide including usage information, and information about your device. We also collect information about you from other sources like third-party services, and optional programs in which you participate, which we may combine with other information we have about you. Here are the types of information we collect about you:
The following data is collected by or on behalf of the GRONK NFT:
1. Data provided by users. This includes:
User profile: We collect data when users create or update their GRONK NFT accounts or notification information, or otherwise take advantage of GRONK NFT Services. This may include a user’s name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, profile picture, payment or banking information (including related payment verification information), government identification documents, images or recordings made during GRONK NFTevents, birthdate and photo. For more information, please see Section B titled “How we use personal data.”
Demographic data: We may collect demographic data about users, including through user surveys. In some countries, we may also receive demographic data about users from third parties.
User content: We collect the information users submit when they contact GRONK NFT or communicate with our customer support, provide ratings or compliments or otherwise contact GRONK NFT. This may include feedback, photographs or other recordings collected by users.
2. Data created during use of GRONK NFT Services. This includes:
Location data: We collect precise or approximate location data from a user’s mobile device if enabled by the user to do so (including GPS and WiFi data). However, this may affect some functionality available in the user’s use of GRONK NFT Services.
Transaction information: We collect transaction information related to the use of GRONK NFT Services, including the type of services requested or provided, order details, delivery information, date and time the Service was provided, amount charged, distance traveled and payment method. Additionally, if someone uses your promotion code, we may associate your name with that person.
Usage data: We collect data about how users interact with our Services. This includes data such as access dates and times, features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser and third-party sites or services used before interacting with our services. In some cases, we collect this data through cookies, pixels, tags, and similar tracking technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers. To learn more about these technologies, please see our Cookie Notice.
Device data: We may collect data about the devices used to access our services, including the hardware models, device IP address, operating systems and versions, software, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion data, and mobile network data.
Communications data: We sometimes may enable users to communicate with each other and GRONK NFT through GRONK NFT websites, applications or other technology. To provide such Services, GRONK NFT receives some data regarding calls, texts, or other communications, including the date and time of the communications and the content of the communications. GRONK NFT may also use this data for customer support services (including to resolve disputes between users), for safety and security purposes, to improve our products and services, for analytics and business partnerships.
3. Data from other sources. This includes:
GRONK NFT collects and uses data to enable reliable and convenient Services. We also use the data we collect:
GRONK NFT uses the data it collects for purposes including:
1. Providing services and features. GRONK NFT uses the data we collect to provide, personalize, maintain, and improve our products and services. This includes using the data to:
2. Customer support. GRONK NFT uses the information we collect (including recordings of customer support calls with notice to and the consent of the user) to provide customer support, including to:
3. Research and development. We may use the data we collect for testing, research, analysis, product development and machine learning to improve the user experience. This helps us to improve and enhance the safety and security of our services, improve our ability to prevent the use of our services for illegal or improper purposes, develop new features and products and facilitate insurance and finance solutions in connection with our services.
4. Marketing. GRONK NFT may use the data we collect to market our services to our users. This includes sending users communications about GRONK NFT Services, contests, sweepstakes, studies, surveys, news, updates, events and other promotions. We may also send communications to our users about products and services offered by GRONK NFT business partners. We may also provide and/or sell users’ personal data to, or share it with, business partners or others for purposes of their own direct marketing or advertising, without the consent of those users, subject to user opt out. We may use the data we collect to personalize the marketing communications (including advertisements) that we send, including based on user location, past use of GRONK NFT Services, and user preferences and settings.
5. Non-marketing communications. GRONK NFT may use the data we collect to generate and provide users with receipts; inform them of changes to our terms, services, or policies; or send other communications that aren’t for the purpose of marketing GRONK NFT Services, or its business partners.
6. Responding to legal proceedings and requirements. Sometimes the law, government entities or other regulatory bodies impose demands and obligations on us with respect to the services we seek to provide. In such circumstance, we may use your personal information to respond to those demands or obligations. We may use the personal data we collect to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to use of GRONK NFT Services, or as otherwise allowed by applicable law or as required in litigation.
To make GRONK NFT Services work, we may need to share your personal information with other users, third parties, business partners and service providers or at a user’s request. We may also share data with our affiliates, subsidiaries, and business partners, for legal reasons or in connection with claims or disputes. This section explains when and why we share your information. GRONK NFT may share the data we collect:
1. At the user’s request. This includes sharing data with:
2. With GRONK NFT subsidiaries and affiliates. We share data with our subsidiaries and affiliates to help us provide our services or conduct data processing on our behalf.
3. With GRONK NFT service providers and business partners. GRONK NFT App provides data to vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, and other service providers or business partners. These include:
4. For legal reasons or in the event of a dispute. GRONK NFT may share users’ personal data if we believe it’s required by applicable law, regulation, operating license or agreement, legal process or governmental request or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate due to safety or similar concerns. This includes sharing personal data with law enforcement officials, public health officials, other government authorities, airports and airlines, or other third parties as necessary to enforce our Terms of Service, user agreements or other policies; to protect GRONK NFT rights or property or the rights, safety, or property of others; in the event of a claim or dispute relating to the use of our Services; or to respond to legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena, demand for discovery in litigation, summons or court order). If you use another person’s credit card, we may be required by law to share your personal data, including order information, with the owner of that credit card.
This also includes sharing personal data with others in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
5. With consent. GRONK NFT may share a user’s personal data other than as described in this notice if we notify the user and they consent to the sharing.
GRONK NFT retains user profile, transaction, and other personal data for as long as a user maintains their GRONK NFT subscription or account.
GRONK NFT may retain certain user data after receiving a subscription or account deletion request if necessary, such as to comply with legal requirements.
GRONK NFT retains user profile, transaction, and other information for as long as a user maintains their GRONK NFT subscription or account.
Users may request deletion of their account at any time via e-mail at info@GronkNFT.com. Following such requests, GRONK NFT deletes the data that it is not required to retain for purposes of regulatory, tax, insurance, litigation or other legal requirements. While GRONK NFT retains such data, it may also use it for purposes of safety, security, fraud prevention and detection, marketing and research and development. In certain circumstances, GRONK NFT may be unable to delete a user’s account, such as if there’s an outstanding credit on the account or an unresolved claim or dispute. Upon resolution of the issue preventing deletion, GRONK NFT will delete the account as described above.
GRONK NFT may also retain certain information if necessary for purposes of safety, security and fraud prevention. For example, if GRONK NFT deactivates a user’s account because of unsafe behavior or security incidents, GRONK NFT may retain certain information about that account to prevent that user from opening a new GRONK NFT account in the future.
Users may opt out of receiving promotional emails from GRONK NFT by e-mailing GRONK NFT at info@GronkNFT.com. Users may also opt out of receiving emails and other messages from GRONK NFT by following the unsubscribe instructions in those messages. We may still send messages to users who have opted out non-promotional communications in circumstances such as receipts for an event or information about the event.
GRONK NFT provides users with a variety of ways to learn about, control, and submit questions and comments about GRONK NFT’s handling of their data. To make a request, please email info@GronkNFT.com.
The California Consumer Privacy Act provides some California residents with the additional rights listed below. To exercise these rights, see the “Exercising Your California Privacy Rights” section.
Right to Know. You have the right to know and see what data we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including:
Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you (and direct our service providers to do the same). There are a number of exceptions, however, that include, but are not limited to, when the information is necessary for us or a third party to do any of the following:
Other Rights. You can request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. This request is free and may be made once a year. You also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights. To request access to or deletion of your personal information, or to exercise any other data rights under California law, please contact us using one of the following methods:
Website: You may visit our privacy homepage to authenticate and exercise rights via our website.
Email: You may e-mail GRONK NFT at info@GronkNFT.com to exercise rights. Please include your full name, email address, and phone number associated with your use of the GRONK NFT Services, along with why you are writing, so that we can process your request in an efficient manner.
Response Timing and Format. We aim to respond to a consumer request for access or deletion within 45 days of receiving that request. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
GRONK NFT and GRONK NFT Services are not directed to children, and we don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we find out that a child under 13 has given us personal information, we will take steps to delete that information. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 has given us personal information, please contact us.
GRONK NFT may contain links to third-party websites. Those websites may have privacy policies that differ from ours. We are not responsible for those websites, and we recommend that you review their policies. Please contact those websites directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.
We may update this policy from time to time as GRONK NFT and GRONK NFT Services change and privacy law evolves. If we update it, we will do so online and if we make material changes, we will let you know. When you use GRONK NFT, or GRONK NFT Services, you are agreeing to the most recent terms of this policy.
If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy or anything in this policy, including if you need to access this policy in an alternative format, we encourage you to contact us.
Robert James Gronkowski, nicknamed "GRONK", is an American football tight end for Tampa Bay. He previously played nine seasons for New England. He is a four-time national champion (XLIX, LI, LIII, LV), a five-time Pro Bowl selection, and a four-time First Team All-Pro selection, and was selected in the 2010s All-Decade Team and 100th Anniversary All-Time Team. Gronkowski is one of football's most popular and beloved players, with a larger-than-life personality on and off the field. With his numerous accomplishments and accolades, he is regarded by many sports analysts, writers, and peers as one of his era's best players, and the greatest tight end to ever play the game of football.View Auction
Medium Rare is proud to partner with Rob Gronkowski to help bring his NFT to life.
Focused at the intersection of Sports & Entertainment, Medium Rare partners with global icons to build entertainment brands. Medium Rare is the creator and producer of global brands including: The SHAQ Bowl, Shaq’s Fun House, Gronk Beach, Black Entrepreneurs Day, The Sports Illustrated Awards, SHAQ vs GRONK, and more. Medium Rare also manages and produces custom activations for leading brands and icons including: DJ Diesel aka Shaquille O’Neal, Rob Gronkowski, DJ Carnage, and Virgin Voyages. Medium Rare was founded by Joe Silberzweig and Adam Richman. Earlier this year, Joe and Adam were named to the Forbes 30U30 list and Pollstar's Next Gen Impact list.
Learn more at www.Medium-Rare.com
Still have questions? E-mail us at info@GronkNFT.com and we will do our best to get back to you ASAP!